Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Fragile

yes and no @PeppyPatti its closer to go to brother in canberra , who still ignores me unless I push things. sister not talking as is the norm last 13 years now, so dont really have more social contacts vs None in WA lol

also regional centre near here doesnt even have heated 25m pool (14m WTAF) no bunnings no stratco, no good guys ok bit minor, and town moved to is a lot like Stepford Wives . when at home and inside, I could be anywhere, so rather be here lol

anyway , orig plan was to go to adel once a month to swim in real pool, get massage, see friend, but study sort of got in the way of that.I go there once a fortnight, but want to go straight home after. 

..so yeah. ups and downs.

was from SA originally been back 12mths now. b4 that last 10 years 90% in WA, last 15years mostly WA actually but was coming and going til 10 ish years ago.

No Bunnings ?? 

it's good you have a vibe / feel for your neighbours. 

And non heated pool. 

The RSL may be a no go hey ?

Mr Rocker and I went to a pub starting with a. In Adelaide.  He offered me a gin and tonic ----- I told you this it ended up being water but I was pretty excited thinking I could start drinking alcohol then. Our old highschool friend was my first experience of talking to a conspiracy theorist. 

I dream of leaving my public housing unit which will happen sooner than later 

But 

I'm safe 

I live in Subiaco 

It's very leafy. 

Officeworks is just down the street. 

The local cafe makes coffee for only $4:50 

No water rates or council rates. 

No maintenance. 

There's a big enclave of alcoholics and iv been ----- how do I get myself in this mess but as I wear overalls most of the time I promised to buy a alcoholic lady who is dating our friend a pair of overalls on second floor. 

Are you doing your year 12 ? 

Really lovely to see you both @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

old times…

guessing you are still in the trenches faith

hugs apple

Hope you are okay @Zoe7 . I recognise things have been challenging lately with your health and trying to get back to work. Will you be on holidays soon again?

Hello and hugs @tyme , @Appleblossom , @PeppyPatti , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 😊

So good to see our long time friends 🧡 

Hopw everyone is going OK xx as I now have a sore throat and a cough 

Awww. Take care @Shaz51 . I hope you don't get the sickness Mr Shaz had. 

I've got a slight headache and sore throat tonight too. I don't think it will last though.

One more week until holidays @tyme and very much needed.

TAB
Senior Contributor

pool heated, just for midgets @PeppyPatti 

not doing yr 12 am in 60s have 2 degrees and trade, am doing  cert IV TAE only just found this as you dont tag in replies sometimes

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW