Skip to main content

Re: Looking to nature for wellbeing

Very nice @Healandlove 

If you want to see some blue, I could post a couple of photos I took when holidaying in Esperance. I had never seen a beach with such blue water in real life before. It was so beautiful.

@Dimity @tyme @Shaz51 

I believe nothing is lost @Mustang67 , even if it feels like it sometimes. The photographer is still in you. After reading your story, I'm so touched and incredibly proud of you.

Hugs

Awwww thank you. I really appreciate your support

20230104_123903.jpg

20230104_125010.jpg

20230104_130304.jpg

20230104_131425.jpg

Esperance WAEsperance WA

@Dimity @tyme @Shaz51 @Healandlove 

OMG!!! Is that even real @Mustang67 ??

I want to go there NOW!

Is that a tea tree lake? It’s very dark and filled with vegetation like a billabong. I recall seeing a smaller one in Russell Island some years ago but it was far less expansive. I love the world billabong - feels so Australian. 

Love the native flora pictures too. Spring is about to bloom : ) and folks where in for a stunning season this year. I’ve just come down from a mountain, back to the city but think I left my heart up in the clouds. There is so much majesty in nature and its ever changing antics. It want to return as much ch as I can now. I had trouble posting due to bandwidth so hopefully now I can share the beautiful sights explored…

Nope. My file size is too large according to my red notification. Ummm. I’ll try again…

Yep, but no. Not going to load…

Try once more…

Okay, how are people loading photos? 

Love these pom poms

@Mustang67 wow!!! Gorgeous photos !

So professional 👏 

In a different life a long time ago I assisted my husband doing wedding photography.  We did 4 weddings as a side hustle and that was enough for us. Fun while it lasted.

Did you get many demanding brides or grooms in your time? 

@Shaz51 @tyme @Dimity @Harmonium @Mustang67 @PeppyPatti @Glisten @TAB 

Not a nature photo but time for a cuppa. which one can I make for you? 

1000021390.jpg

@rav3n join us for a cupcake 🤗

Search Mental Health Carers NSW