Re: Love for Shaz51 πŸ’–πŸ¦

Hey @Shaz51 ,

Hope you are okay.

Are you going to bed soon?

Yes going to sleep soon @tyme 

A lazy day today 

Had to put the aircon on this afternoon,  a bit hot here 

Found out my husband has stopped taking one of his meds , going to surprise the mi team next week 

Hope you are OK 

Hello, my awesome Forum family. 

@RiverSeal , @Kyle1 , @Snowie , @tyme , @Zoe7 , @Dimity , @Jacques , @Faith-and-Hope , @utopia , @hanami , @Jynx , @Oaktree , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar2 , @Glisten , @TAB , @Bow , @Eve7 , @Judi9877 , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @Krishna , @Determined , @Captain24 , @Birdofparadise8 , @Emelia8 , @greenpea , @StuF , @Blackbird11 , @Meowmy , @Bill16 , @BPDSurvivor , @SmilingGecko , @moderator , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Clawde , @Former-Member , @amber22 , @TideisTurning , @creative_writer , @ArraDreaming , @Sophia1 

have been thinking of you all and sending lots of hugs β€οΈ

Letting you know that we are all ok at the moment, lots of rain and very windy getting stronger as the day goes on.

Cyclone Jasper thank goodness it not as damaging as other cyclones yet which is good 

I have been in a level 5 and 4 cyclones which are really bad so to me this one is mild but still scary and not sure what is going to happen. 

to anyone that has not been in a cyclone this one would be very scary for them 

thought i will write to you before it gets worse and might lose power later , but i will still have my mobile phone on 

the worse part of the cyclone is what is lying around outside and when trees and branches break and fall.

Sorry if I have forgotten to tag you  xxxxx but please i have not forgotten you 

1919997310-Funny-Motivational-Quotes-18.jpg

Hi @Shaz51 

Glad that you are ok at the moment. Hopefully there is not too much damage and clean up.

Crossing fingers to power staying on. Always hard when we lose that.

Thanks for the update @Shaz51 

Love to you all 

Hope it turns out okay @Shaz51  πŸ‘

@Shaz51 

Stay safe hun. Praying for you.

Meggle

Hey @Shaz51 

Been thinking of you, thanks for the update. Sending hugs and hoping for the best 🫢

Keep safe πŸ’š

Thank you @Shaz51 for keeping our minds at ease. 
I had mental images of you reenacting the role of Dorothy Wizard of Oz style 

Search Mental Health Carers NSW