Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Love you to the moon and back my beautiful BFF. 
❤️ @Former-Member ❤️
hope you are ok my love. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Missing you so much @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I miss you more than you know hun.

@Former-Member 😔

Former-Member
Not applicable

My princess pea, I am so sorry you have had to put your studies on hold. 😔 Hopefully you can get the answers you need sooner rather than later and that you can pick your studies up again. Sending you all my love sweetie

💖👸 @greenpea 👸💖

@Former-Member  you are such a lovely person. So caring. Thank you for your kind words. I know I will pick my studies up next semester. I am forever hopeful :)xxxHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

It has been such a hard day today. For some reason (I know why but don't want to say) today has felt like I lost my best friend all over again. 

All the emotions are back along with the memories. From the phone from her ten year old daughter, to seeing her in the ICU with all the machines attached. Then getting to call that they where turning off her life support. The day of the funeral putting my engagement ring on her ring finger, she use to wear it every time I took it off to do something and fixing her hair because they didn't get it right. Everyday since has always been hard without her. Today my heart has felt the loss as if it was yesterday. I miss you so much my love, my tennis loving pain in the ar*e, my defender, my happiness. 

sending so much love and hugs @Former-Member 🌻🦖🧡

s.jpgs1.jpg@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you sweetheart @outlander 

Good night everyone hope you find some peace tonight @outlander @greenpea @Lee82 @NatureLover  @Zoe7  @Shaz51  @Sans911 @Snowie 

Goodnight @Former-Member 💖💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW