Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not Coping

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

how did the interview go? 

I hope the tidying up went ok xx

Was thinking of you earlier today, and hoping today was a better day xx

Hi @Former-Member 

The interview went well, thank you. 

Yeah, all good. 

Not feeling great now. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @ENKELI 🤗🌺

Im ok thanks... very slooow today.. taking me ages to do anything, but not to worry xx 🙂

How are you doing this evening? I hope your day went well, being the first day of the week xx

@Birdofparadise8 I'm sorry you feel bad. I hope you bring it up with your psych.

I was talking about myself, definitely not you. What I said was anecdotal and my experiences. 

If I didn't want to chat with and support you I would say it directly princess, if I sounded frustrated it's because I am impatient and wish that we could all heal quicker than it takes in reality.

💝💐👑

I feel bad because I thought you thought that about me. 

Oh okay. I'm sorry that happened. 

Ok, @ENKELI, I'm sorry I'm not getting better. I do wish I was. 

Bring which bit up with my psych. 

@Former-Member thanks, my day has been slow too, aside from an appointment I had at 1pm.

I'm doing a diamond painting and watching SVU. The weather is strange, looks like it can't decide whether to rain or not. I hope you're having a good evening and hope you have a good week 💐🦩💜

@Former-Member I haven’t been good today 😞

@ENKELI cats are adorable. I don’t have any, but I see them in my backyard all the time, they are little cuties.

Singapore is nice, haven’t been to the US, but I do have relatives there. I’ve been wanting to go Türkiye
Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad the interview went well @Birdofparadise8 🙂💜

Im sorry to hear youre not feeling so great now, though.. hugs to you dearest 🤗🌺

Thanks @Former-Member 

yeah not great

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope the appointment went well @ENKELI 🤗🌺

The diamond painting sounds interesting, I havent seen those before 🙂

First read of your post, my eyes told me "watching SUV", and I had that fleeting thought "what's so incredibly interesting about an SUV?" till I realised its Special Victims Unit! haha! Oh, I probably should check my prescription lenses 😁🙌

I hope the weather can decide one way or the other, where you are 🙂 Here it looks a bit cloudy as the sky turns to night, however I dont think it'll rain.. 🙂 

Thank you so much ENKELI, and I hope you have a nice evening, and a good rest of your week too xx 🌺💜🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW