Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What peer support is and why it's great // Tues 11th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

To refresh do I press on the last page number as I am at page 5

Re: Topic Tuesday // What peer support is and why it's great // Tues 11th May, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

@Zoe7  I really like what you said about peer support workers holding hope for you. I've felt that too. 

You are in the right place @MyBrosKeeper 🙂 We are so glad to hear you have joined us and really look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences

@Former-Member @Adge This is from our Topic Tuesday How To Guide:

During the session, keep up with the latest posts by clicking the 'refresh' button on your browser for the newest comments (posts don't automatically load). The refresh button looks like this: 

refresh button.png

Keep an eye out for page numbers at the top & bottom of the page and jump to the highest page number for the most recent post. We recommend using a desktop computer or laptop for the event for overall ease of use .

@Former-MemberI don't really know how to Refresh the page (either).

I Back-Peddle to the Notifications Page - Then click on Latest Notification (of this Discussion).

That seems to Refresh the Page - Because suddenly a whole extra Page of Posts appears (that was not there Before).

Adge

@greenspace It is often in our toughest times that we cannot see that hope for ourselves but having others hold that hope for us does make a difference - even if we cannot see it for ourselves at the time.

I love that @Zoe7 

My first experience with peer support @Daisydreamer was here on these forums too @Zoe7  in 2015 

saw  a Mental health book at the red cross accomadations where i was staying while my husband was in hospital in the city and it showed the SANE forum 

@Former-Member, @Former-Member 

Oh wow @Shaz51 I'm so glad it led you here!

Thanks @Former-Member I just found that Refresh Button (on Browser), for the 1st time - Thanks to your Instructions/ Description.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW