Skip to main content

Re: Fragile

Lovely to hear from you @Tilz 

Oh it’s feels like I’m never going to get there because It’s taken me a long time to accept care from just my carers and then……..I’ve been very overwhelmed 

It’s like you just need to plug on isn’t it ? I love owning my mental shortcomings and reviewing them in my mind and moving sideways, …..maybe not forward……taking them to weekly therapy….

Hi @Appleblossom . Yeah its not even winter started right. 😎 

@PeppyPatti you seems like a great supporter. That's great peppypatti.

i have no idea about that. but love to learn that too. You will . Try on your free time. It will come automatically practice on your hand

Hi y’all,

@Tilz @Appleblossom @tyme @greenpea @tyme @Jacques @Glisten @Tilz @TAB @saturnzoon @Zoe7 

Thankyou for your very lovely messages, you are all important to me. I’m just working out, how to live y best life while my Mother does her normal but regular ‘rip me apart,’ to friends family and her Gp. 

Probably doesn’t help that I still called her this morning. 

It might take a week because I need to be gentle with myself.

Great to hear @PeppyPatti . Love to hear from you. ❤️

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. @PeppyPatti  my mother died like 7 years ago now; she used to be good for a chat mostly before then.

Father went 2 years ago. he turned on me and badly then was like all sugar in front of siblings til he couldnt hold it together anymore.

best thing I did was avoid him before death prob didnt see him last 4 years. He didnt leave me much choice , but I was not going to be a victim for him. 

We are all different. yet the same. someone has pre empted what most people think of..

not sure why you need to see her, I have patchy info . will leave it at that. just saying 'disengage' is an option .... Good Luck.

Yes @TAB Actually I had a great deal of empathy for you. 

But not for me ?? 

@TAB 

How did you not contact ? 

She's started up a new thread of lies about me. And she lives down the street. I thought I could see her once a week for dinner but I'm not going to anymore.  

I cannot believe that I called her. What was wrong with me…..

Nothing wrong with love and empathy @PeppyPatti, but strong boundaries are needed with some people who don’t respond well to either.  Take care of you Hon ❣️🌷

👋♥️ @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 @TAB @Tilz @tyme @Emelia8 @Jacques and anyone else around

Hey @Faith-and-Hope ,

Great to see you. 

I wanted to check-in on you, but wasn't able to send an email.

Can you check your email inbox to see if it's full? If you can email us on team@saneforums.org it would be great.

Search Mental Health Carers NSW