Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Lovely to hear from you @Tilz 

Oh it’s feels like I’m never going to get there because It’s taken me a long time to accept care from just my carers and then……..I’ve been very overwhelmed 

It’s like you just need to plug on isn’t it ? I love owning my mental shortcomings and reviewing them in my mind and moving sideways, …..maybe not forward……taking them to weekly therapy….

Hi @Appleblossom . Yeah its not even winter started right. 😎 

@PeppyPatti you seems like a great supporter. That's great peppypatti.

i have no idea about that. but love to learn that too. You will . Try on your free time. It will come automatically practice on your hand

Hi y’all,

@Tilz @Appleblossom @tyme @greenpea @tyme @Jacques @Glisten @Tilz @TAB @saturnzoon @Zoe7 

Thankyou for your very lovely messages, you are all important to me. I’m just working out, how to live y best life while my Mother does her normal but regular ‘rip me apart,’ to friends family and her Gp. 

Probably doesn’t help that I still called her this morning. 

It might take a week because I need to be gentle with myself.

Great to hear @PeppyPatti . Love to hear from you. ❤️

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. @PeppyPatti  my mother died like 7 years ago now; she used to be good for a chat mostly before then.

Father went 2 years ago. he turned on me and badly then was like all sugar in front of siblings til he couldnt hold it together anymore.

best thing I did was avoid him before death prob didnt see him last 4 years. He didnt leave me much choice , but I was not going to be a victim for him. 

We are all different. yet the same. someone has pre empted what most people think of..

not sure why you need to see her, I have patchy info . will leave it at that. just saying 'disengage' is an option .... Good Luck.

Yes @TAB Actually I had a great deal of empathy for you. 

But not for me ?? 

@TAB 

How did you not contact ? 

She's started up a new thread of lies about me. And she lives down the street. I thought I could see her once a week for dinner but I'm not going to anymore.  

I cannot believe that I called her. What was wrong with me…..

Nothing wrong with love and empathy @PeppyPatti, but strong boundaries are needed with some people who don’t respond well to either.  Take care of you Hon ❣️🌷

👋♥️ @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 @TAB @Tilz @tyme @Emelia8 @Jacques and anyone else around

Hey @Faith-and-Hope ,

Great to see you. 

I wanted to check-in on you, but wasn't able to send an email.

Can you check your email inbox to see if it's full? If you can email us on team@saneforums.org it would be great.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Search Mental Health Carers NSW